THANK YOU for buying StationRipper! This helps pay for the web sites the main app uses, and really helps a lot with continuing development of the software. Users like you are WHY the application has grown over the last 10 years!
- Don't keep songs user X - often, commercials and DJ's will create small files. Setting this will help StationRipper skip these. 512000 would be a reasonable number to try.
- Enable Filtering - If you've set filters, check this to enable them
- Copy incomplete songs - If StationRipper doesn't get a complete song, it will delete it. If you'd like to keep these, check this box
- Copy duplicate songs to output - If StationRipper has already recorded a song, it will usually discard the duplicate. Checking this will force it to re-copy
- Copy on exit - When existing, if this is checked, StationRipper will copy whatever songs it is currently recording (and they will likely be incomplete)
- Zombie Detect - Very rarely, a plugin may fail. Checking this will monitor for that happening
- Increment Song names - Add a index number before or after the song name
- Auto load URL on start - The main StationRipper window is a web page. This will let you control what site is initially shown. The default it StationPortal.
- Background file copy - If you're copying really big DJ sets (several hours per "song"), the app can get sluggish when copying. Check this to enable background copying, which will fix that
- Restart ripping last stations on Start - If this is checked, when StationRipper is re-started, it will automatically start recording all stations that were being recorded when you last exited.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free help authoring tool